American-Turkish Council (ATC) is pleased to announce its 30th Annual Chairman’s Trip to Turkey led by Chairman General James L. Jones on February 5-7, 2019.
MEET Turkey’s business and policy leaders
BUILD & EXPAND business opportunities
CULTIVATE a broader network
This year’s highlights:
• 30th Annual Chairman’s Trip in conjunction with U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S. Turkey Business Council’s
• Your company’s premier opportunity to interface with Turkey’s leaders.
• Renew your commitment to foster new business opportunities and to the broader U.S-Turkey relationship.
• Unparalleled opportunity to meet with Turkey’s government and business leaders within a small group setting.
• Sponsorship opportunities available.
Highlights from the last trip:
• Meetings with President, former Prime Minister, Turkish General Staff, former Deputy Prime Minister, former
Minister of Economy, Undersecretary for Defense Industries, U.S. Ambassador to Turkey.
• Networking dinners and receptions in Ankara and Istanbul with the U.S.-Turkey business community
Individual registration fee is $3,950
The administrative fee does not include airfare and accommodations. Local transport is included.
Only 10 Spots Available
Please kindly note that some meetings will be combined with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S.-Turkey Business Council delegation. We will have limited space to keep the combined group size exclusive. We highly encourage companies to send senior-level representatives and to commit by December
For more information please contact Ruya Inalpulat at email@example.com or give us a call at 202.783.0483